Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Lunchtime dilemmas

Am back to asking myself the very familiar question of "what shall I have for lunch?". I always get to the stage where I'm hungry but haven't a clue what to have. I was a bit bloaty last week so cut out bread all week (apart from a tiny bit of naan bread when we went for curry for Michelle at work's birthday). It didn't seem to work so am back on the bread wagon now. Its strange coz now I can have it, I don't want it! I do really wish there was a fast food falafel joint around and about - come on you foodie entreupreneurs, where are you???

Soup's boring, sanis are boring, salads are boring, jacket potatoes are boring, chips are boring, pasties/pies are boring - I'm all out of ideas! I should start bringing my own.....I really should. a) its more economical; b) it cuts down on the what to have dilemma and c) I'd feel very smug.

No comments: