Monday, July 09, 2007

Lottery dreaming (again)

Oops, I kinda told my boss today that if I ever won the lottery I would be outta there! I'm not sure how that happened. I was chatting with one of the girls who is pregnant and she was telling me what time she was taking off, then somehow it got from her saying she would be bored if she were a stay at home mum to her saying if she said if she ever won the lottery she would still be in work the next day. I said there was no way I would be in work the next day....but then the boss came in and silly me had to go and tell her what we had been talking about. She did not look impressed to say the least! She said I couldn't abandon her. I said I understood that they would have to work as they have clients and people's lives to look after but life would go on without me.

Especially given something that happened at work today I realise that we are just all commodities to them!!!

No comments: