Sunday, April 01, 2007

Ticket success

After an hour and a half of trying, we've bought our Glasto tickets! Woo Hoo! We're going! We tried both by internet and by phone and kept alternating - having 10 minutes stints on each between us so as not to get RSI from repetitive speed dialling.

Am shattered now! Its no good this getting up early lark after a great night's partying for E & D's wedding last night, speaking of which I've never known such a great indie disco at a wedding before (since our own many moons ago of course).

2 comments:

Fat Roland said...

It was a rather spiffing discotheque, wasn't it? He even played the Soup Dragons!

Julesy said...

I rather stupidly admitted to certain friends that I danced to The Final Countdown and have been called for it ever since! Why on earth did I tell them about that tune when that was the only dodgy song....or at least the only one I remember...!